29th Annual Golf Tournament
2018 will mark the Career Development Center’s 29th Annual Golf to Make a Difference Charity Golf Tournament! Each year, the proceeds of this event enable the Career Development Center to continue its work of providing meaningful and appropriate vocational services and employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities and disadvantages. The Charity Golf Tournament isn’t restricted to just golf; it includes a silent auction, games, food and beverages, and a Big Ticket Raffle.
More information for the 2018 Golf Outing will be available soon!
Individual and In-kind Sponsors
Congratulations to our 2017 Golf Tournament Winners!
The representatives of Highland Fitness!
Congratulations to our 2017 Big Ticket Winners!
- Grand Prize Winner of $5,000 CASH: Jay Holterman
- 2nd Prize Winner: Jennifer Rust Anderson
- 3rd Prize Winner: Stephen Nick
- 4th Prize Winner: Jim Mayo
- 5th Prize Winner: Nancy Geissler
- 6th Prize Winner: Gail Mizerk
- 7th Prize Winner: Brian Nicholson
- 8th Prize Winner: Celeste Roufus
- 9th Prize Winner: Mike McMahon
- 10th Prize Winner: Dan Dressel
- 11th Prize Winner: Ben Kanz
- 12th Prize Winner: Brad Stokke
- 13th Prize Winner: Chuck Zwiefelhofer
- 14th Prize Winner: Kim Ayres
- 15th Prize Winner: Jane Glassco