28th Annual Golf Tournament
2017 will mark the Career Development Center’s 28th Annual Golf to Make a Difference Charity Golf Tournament! Each year, the proceeds of this event enable the Career Development Center to continue its work of providing meaningful and appropriate vocational services and employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities and disadvantages. The Charity Golf Tournament isn’t restricted to just golf; it includes a silent auction, games, food and beverages, and a Big Ticket Raffle.
For more information about registration, click on our 2017 Golf Flyer.
Congratulations to our 2016 Golf Tournament Winners!
- Men’s Division: Randy Puls and Joe Van Der Geest with Quality Resource Group, Chris Lee with Citon Computers, and Bob Hanson with Priority Envelope
- Mixed Division: Paul Seymour, Debbie Svihovec, Bill Moody, and Ben Cooper with Brotoloc North
- Women’s Division: Jennifer Sherbinow, Alice Rothbauer, Brook Shaw-Gardow, and Kim Landry Ayers with Mission Accomplished
Congratulations to our 2017 Big Ticket Winners!
- Grand Prize Winner of $5,000 CASH: Jay Holterman
- 2nd Prize Winner: Jennifer Rust Anderson
- 3rd Prize Winner: Stephen Nick
- 4th Prize Winner: Jim Mayo
- 5th Prize Winner: Nancy Geissler
- 6th Prize Winner: Gail Mizerk
- 7th Prize Winner: Brian Nicholson
- 8th Prize Winner: Celeste Roufus
- 9th Prize Winner: Mike McMahon
- 10th Prize Winner: Dan Dressel
- 11th Prize Winner: Ben Kanz
- 12th Prize Winner: Brad Stokke
- 13th Prize Winner: Chuck Zwiefelhofer
- 14th Prize Winner: Kim Ayres
- 15th Prize Winner: Jane Glassco